Hey Readers !
Today I am writing a blog in reference to a change that has happened in my life recently. Being that I have now moved further south in my state of residence, I now have to commute an HOUR both to and from my new workplace. (BIG DIFFERENCE FROM COMMUTING 3 MINUTES AWAY 3 MONTHS AGO)
At first, I was very upset about this new move and commute but today on my way home from my first day of work I decided to try something different.
STOP FOR A MOMENT-
- Have you ever thought about turning something negative into a positive?
- Is there anything in your life right now that makes living hard?
- Ever thought about turning that thing into a life lesson?
Well, that’s what I’ve chose to do with this new life change that I cannot do anything about until I make my next big move.
What I got out of that ride today was thinking about turning this challenge into a couple of life lessons. Below I’m going to share with you my new choices and also make it clear as to how ANYTHING in your life can become a lesson instead of a negative experience.
TURNING THAT CHALLENGE INTO A LESSON
- PATIENCE: Driving downtown here is a pain in the REAR end, literally guys. People are tailgating and slamming on breaks behind and in front of me constantly and as bad as I’d like to get out and kick those people in their rear end, I’ve chosen to use this challenge as a chance to gain some patience. Although this is patience in the car, it can grow into patience throughout every other aspect of my life as well.
- RESPONSIBILTY: It is my job to be on time every day for work and to be responsible for getting me there safe and sound. Now me, I’m a slugger in the morning guys. I’ll lay in that bed and act as if my alarm is just the newest hit on the radio and let it repeat all day. Now that I have to be ON TIME for work every day it is my duty to be responsible enough to get myself ready and to head to my job at a decent enough time where I’m not late.
- TIME MANAGEMENT: For years I’ve tried and tried to make a life schedule for myself because I can never seem to get it right when it comes to being on time. Yeah I’m always on time, but lord knows I stress myself and push my little Sentra down the highway almost every day in order to make it to where it is that I need to be. Instead of being stressed, I now can use this commute as a building block for creating a REAL schedule in my life..
I write those lessons to let you all know that, not everything in life has to be a challenge. When you are faced with something new and think that it’s the worse thing in the world; take a moment to find the good in that something bad.
Not every life situation has to be a FIRE, you can make it what you want it to be.
Message me readers, and I will help you to figure out how we can change whatever life challenge you’re facing right now into a LIFE LESSON..
P.S- At the end of every blog I will include some tips to help you all that are relevant to my topic and the idea behind the blog of the day..
- Stop and notice the good in the things in life that may seem challenging..
- Always approach a challenge with positive energy and defeat it with a goal in mind
- TAKE A LIFE CHALLENGE AND MAKE THAT THING A LIFE LESSON !